After the coldest spring I can recall in decades, we finally have the delicious days of spring that we dream of all winter. Not only are the buds luscious and full, but my calendar is ripe with shows, new art and other events. Here are the highlights:
- “Well Used, Well Loved”. – this two year community project will be exhibited at George Marshall Gallery. Opening May 26 from 5-7.
- Artist Talk - Sunday June 24th, 3 PM, George Marshall Gallery
- Members Juried Biennial, Fuller Craft Museum, Opening May 20th, 2-5 PM
- Monhegan Island Artist’s Residency - I have been awarded a 5 week residency for the fall!
- “Each One:The Button Project, a 9/11 Memorial” is on exhibit at the September 11th Museum and Memorial. I was finally able to visit the museum last month.
In the studio, I am exploring new works, weaving, stitching and dyeing. More images and updates will follow soon!